Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
1. Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques on Naukari and other various job portal (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
2. Should have experience in using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines.
3. Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
4. Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
5. Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
6. Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks.
7. Promote our employer brand online and offline.
8. Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
9. Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
10. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
11. Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
12. Effective time-management abilities.
Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
Ground Floor, Tower 7, Unitech Infospace (SEZ),
Sec- 21, Dundahera, Gurugram 122001.