eMudhra Limited is a licensed Certifying Authority under the Information Technology Act of India issuing digital signature certificates in India since 2008. eMudhra offers various solutions to Indian consumers, with a large user base among Individuals, Corporates, Banks, Government Organizations and several small and medium businesses. In addition to Digital Certificate solutions, eMudhra offers variety of other services including Tax filing Services, Digital Signing Solutions, Digital Certificate Authentication System and Trusted Time Stamping Services.
1. Basic knowledge on Unix / Solarix/ HP Unix / Windows Server.
2. Basic Knowledge on Networking and hardware.
3. Basic knowledge on Application server like IIS, Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Oracle weblogic and etc..
4. Monitor and take action if there are issues. Work with vendor in resolving issues, tracking progress to completion.
5. Ensure adequate housekeeping of the data center environment.
6. Ensure that servers and services are appropriately updated and patched, ensuring system security and reliability.
7. Initiate and manage upgrades and procurement of replacement equipment as required.
8. Provide technical leadership to computer support technicians and network technicians.
9. Maintain strict access control and security for all Networks which are delegated inside Local Area Network.
10. Analysing the logs in application layer.
A minimum 0 to 1 year of experience in IT.
One must understand complex enterprise IT environments and have exceptional written and oral communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
3rd Floor, Sai Arcade,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli,
Bangalore 560103,India Landmark : Opposite to Intel.