- Vacancy: Section Supervisor
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Vacancies: 1349 Posts
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Job Location: Across India
- Last Date to Apply: 23/06/2019
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the post of Section Supervisor.
‘Notice for conduct of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the post of Section Supervisor was issued vide circular no. Exam.3(1 )2018/SS/83 dated 21.06.2018 for holding the exam on 22/8/2018. The examination was postponed vide circular no. Exam.3(l )2018/SS/94 dated 06.07.2018.
1. Post Name: Section Supervisor (Head Clerk)
2. Qualification: Graduate with three years experience in govt.. Offices statutory/auto – normous bodies, public sector undertakings or reputed Firms
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates Can Apply through the Officail website https://www.epfindia.gov.in on or before 23 June 2019 24:00 hrs. The process for submitting the application for Recruitment to the post of Section Supervisor is given below: Step-I: Sign-up by filling up Name, Category, Gender, Employee ID, State, Zonal Office, Regional Office, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered ID.
2. Step-II: Re-login and fill details of Current designation and appointment to the post, Present grade pay/Pay level, Date of appointment to grade pay- 2400 under 6th pay commission, Seniority No. in the cadre and Upload relevant documents (photo/signature/undertaking.