Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. A global provider of IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing services, HTC’s client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC is committed to providing solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. HTC manages IT environments, IT applications, and business processes of customers, focusing on providing transformational benefits. HTC acquired CareTech Solutions in 2014 to expand its base in the Healthcare industry.
– Strong Analytical and logical skills.
– Be able to operate on computer.
– Familiarity with computer and good typing speeds(Minimum 20 words per min).
– Be able to understand, read, write and speak in English.
– Experience in publishing domain will be an added advantage.
– Ability to operate on various computer applications will be preferred.
– Willing to work in 6.30 AM to 2 PM Shift.
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd,
No:3, Kilambakkam village, GST Road,
Vandalur, Chennai 600048,
Next to Indian Oil petrol bunk.