IBPS SO Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 | www.ibps.in | 1599 Job Posts | Apply Online Across India
IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications for the common Recruitment process for SO Specialist Officers in participating bank organizations – (CRP SPL-VII) www.ibps.in. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018/ January 2019.
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
No. of Vacancies in IBPS SO Recruitment: 1599 Posts
- I.T. Officer: 219 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 853 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 69 Posts
- Law Officer: 75 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 302 Posts
Age (As on 01.11.2018): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years
I.T. Officer IBPS(Scale-I) :
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.