ICICI Bank is inviting young candidates to join as Probationary Officer at its organisation through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University www.icicicareers.com . The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Position: Probationary Officers
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
- Job will be guaranteed to the Probationary Officer who will successfully complete the entire training.
- On successful completion of the programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade
- Your gross annual salary on joining the Bank will be more than ₹ 4 lakh (Cost To Company).
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st July 2018 (Should have been born on or after 31st July1993).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore.
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 4 (4 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)