Sapient Off Campus Drive | Trainee | 2017 Batch | Across India
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ:SAPE), is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing.
Company Name: Sapient Corporation
Designation: Trainee Production Support
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 5 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
- 2017 Batch
- (B.tech/B.E.,MCA) with no backlogs & 60 % throughout.
- Address Test Tracks regarding release management by checking in the files to the staging area. Then forward the release instruction to Helpdesk and complete the release in UAT.
- Have to be a quick learner and understand the flow of the application.
- Assist in all production support issues that arise from the user community.
- Review code to determine whether code functioning as specified or bug
- Work with users and developers to define new projects to extend and enhance company’s proprietary financial applications.
- Create test scenarios and implement test cases that will serve as acceptance test criteria for new functionality.
- Work with support group to reproduce production problems and identify gaps in regression test suite.
- Excellent Communication and Team skills.
- Excellent Client Management.
- Understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
- Flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experience would be a plus.