Company Name: FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Experience:1 – 5 yrs
No of Openings : 6
Work Location : Hyderabad
Walk-In Date : 27th Jul
Job Description : We are seeking passionate software application developers to work with our highly talented team of young dedicated professionals who aim to give our customers a memorable shopping experience.
Title: Senior Software Engineer/Lead Software Engineer
Experience Range: 1-5 years
Education: BE/B.Tech./MCA with 70% throughout academics from premier institutions
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Functional Group: Technology
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral, specialty foods, gifts, and related products to consumers primarily in the United States. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910, and the highly-recognized FTD brand is supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo, which is displayed in floral shops across the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect, build and deploy cloud platform microservices by using spring boot.
- Follow Agile Software Development methodology.
- Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment.
- Ensure code quality with code design review participation and 100% pass rate on automated regression test suite.
- Expert level Java skills: Can write non trivial distributed applications using Java libraries.
- Excellent understanding of Generics, concurrency, streams, java collections
- Strong understanding of Microservices and Cloud Native Application architectures.
- Excellent in development and deployment of MicroServices by using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and API gateway (Netflix Zuul).
- Strong Core Spring and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security) skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD ) and testing tools such as Junit and Mockito.
- Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Git, SonarCube etc.
- Strong DB experience in Relational DB’s and at least one NOSQL db, like for example MongoDB.
- Experience with Docker containers on Google Cloud Platform, powered by Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of implementing and consuming Restful/HTTP protocols.
- Experience with Web frameworks like React, Redux and Webpack is a plus.
- Requires excellent spoken and written English skills.
Candidates who clear Code Assessment test will be processed for further technical discussions.
Note: Candidate who attended our interview process in last 6 months is not eligible for this drive.
- Walkin Time:From 9:00AM to 2:00PM
- Venue: FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD Block D – Wing II, 5th Floor ,Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity, Madhapur Village Hyderabad, India, Telangana – 500081