Company :Marolix Technology Solutions
Job Role :UX Designer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk-In Date :11 Nov – 22 Nov 2019
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM Onwards
Company Profile:A leading IT Solutions Provider specializing in Enterprise IT Solutions,iOS and Android Apps,and Web Portals.We provide customized solutions as per your needs. Following the latest web development trends and applying the best practices of Internet marketing, we implement the most challenging ideas to deliver you quality results. Verified by the detailed market analysis and supported by the professionalism and reliability of our specialists, you get top-notch solutions to promote your business.
Marolix has gathered vast knowledge base through continuous innovation and learning. We have successfully delivered numerous projects in the areas of application development, website designing and development, 3d Printing and e-commerce solutions. We are accustomed with an urge to inconsistently explore more challenging projects.
Job Description:1. Proven experience as a UX Designer,UI Designeror similar role.
2. Strong portfolio of design projects.
3. Background in project management and research.
4. Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
5. Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
7. Problem-solving aptitude.
8. Should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to communicate with domestic and overseas clients independently and have the ability to comprehend a client’s request and requirements just from written communications.
9. Analytical mind with a business acumen.
10. Gather user requirements.
11. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
12. Establish, promote and ensure design guidelines, best practices and standards are followed across the platform.
13. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
14. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
15. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Venue Details:Level-1, Three cube Towers,
Whitefield Road, Beside Watermark Building,
Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Details:Sai Krishna Boddu
040-43464347 / 9490000903
Share with friends