Company :Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Job Role :Bank’s Medical Consultant
Experience :2 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Last Date :24 Jan 2020
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Bangalore in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
4. Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation and should also submit all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim along with the application.
5. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
6. Empanelment/Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years.
Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply so that the applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru-560 001, on or before January 24, 2020.