The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Guwahati in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the aforementioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years.
6. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
1. Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., three years.
2. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.